TITLE PAGE AND CONTENTS
THE TRUTH IN THE NINETEETH CENTURY:
THE LESSONS OF THIRTY YEARS' EXPERIENCE PRESENTED
IN THE FORM OF
THE FORMATION AND CONDUCT OF CHRISTADELPHIAN ECCLESIAS,
THE CHARACTERISTIC CIRCUMSTANCES OF AN AGE WHEN THE TRUTH
AS APOSTOLICALLY DELIVERED HAS BEEN
IN THE WAYS OF DIVINE PROVIDENCE, WITHOUT THE CO-OPERATION
AND LIVING GUIDANCE OF THE HOLY SPIRIT AS ENJOYED
IN THE APOSTOLIC AGE
BY ROBERT ROBERTS, OF BIRMINGHAM.
(Editor of the Christadelphian.)
ROBERT ROBERTS, ATHENAEUM BUILDINGS, EDMUND STREET.
1. The Term "Ecclesia"
2. The Name "Christadelphian"
3. The Apostolic Ministry
4. Revival of the Apostolic Faith
5. Problems of the Modern Situation
6. What is the Solitary Man to do?
7. The Administration of Baptism
8. Form of Procedure
9. Baptismal Formula
10. Course after Baptism (alone)
11. After Baptism (in company)
12. Objects of Ecclesial Work
13. Rules and Modes
14. Absense of Spirit Appointments
15. The Necessities of the Present Situation
16. Mutual Consent the basis of order
17. Exercise of Authority out of the Question
18. Serving Brethren: not rulers
19. Suitable Qualifications.
20. Ecclesial Control.
21. Mode and term of Appointment.
22. Eligibility for Re-election.
23. Arranging Brethren.
24. Arranging Meetings open to all.
25. Presiding Brethren
26. Recording Brother
27. Finance Brother
28. Exclusion of Business from Sunday Meetings
29. Fraternal Announcements
30. Mode of Conducting the Meetings
31. Introduction of New Brethren
32. Cases of Sin and Withdrawal
33. Examination of Applicants for Immersion
34. Basis of Fellowship
36. Individual Offences
37. Ecclesial Differences
38. Dissatisfied Minority
39. Absense and Separate Meetings Unlawful
40. A Time to Separate, and how to go about it
41. Involved in another Ecclesia's Trouble
42. Ecclesias in relation to one another
43. The true Secret of Success
44. Fraternal Gatherings from various Places
46. Sunday School
Class I. -Difficult to Obey
Class II -Not Easy, but less Difficult